Location: Houston, TX
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Porter is responsible for preventive and daily maintenance and upkeep of property, grounds, and common areas. Porters are also responsible for customer satisfaction by answering parking and general questions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform general maintenance of the parking lot and/or garage
• Repair and complete general maintenance on gate(s)
• Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment
• Sweep floors
• Wipe down surfaces and equipment
• Pick up trash throughout the garage or lot; empty trash receptacles
• Work independently and as part of the team
• Observe safety precautions at all times
• Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodations. Reasonable accommodations may be approved by the Human Resources department to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Incumbent must be able to
• Stand for up to six (6) consecutive hours
• Work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Move quickly and carefully throughout the parking area
• Communicate effectively in spoken English with team members and customers
• Lift and move up to 50 pounds regularly
Skills and Abilities
• Reliability and responsibility
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
• Expected to constantly work in all outdoor weather conditions
• Required to wear a uniform and follow appropriate grooming standards
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, and handle or feel. The employee is frequently required to reach and handle items. The employee is regularly required to walk swiftly and occasionally required to stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.