Procurement Associate - Supply Chain & Procurement
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be rockstar supply chain coordinator who is responsible for enhancing and managing full-cycle supply chain activities and logistics. You'll prioritise sourcing based on numerous variables, including inventory availability, product need-by dates, and incremental sales opportunities. You'll also demonstrate your leadership qualities and ability to be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, growing environment with the ability to build relationships with internal and external clients. If you're ethical, professional, and proactive, we've got a Coordinator, Supply Chain and Procurement position just for you!
Manage Day-to-Day Sourcing Operations
• Supporting the company’s end-to-end sourcing operations
• Coordinate and oversee on-going distribution activities across UK & Europe for all real estates; the main point of contact for supplier-related activities
Cultivate External & Internal Partnerships
• Evaluate existing and potential suppliers, both foreign and domestic, across multiple criteria, including price, quality, service, availability, reliability, and selection
• Coordinate and utilise a team-buying strategy across multiple spend areas and concepts to deliver opportunities which include, but are not limited to, “best in class” quality, service and cost
Act as an Industry & Market Expert
• Become a subject matter expert on our business model, processes and operations, and remain up to date on industry and market changes
• Engage with restaurant brands in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
• Organise, design, and develop proposals customised for geographical areas or vertical markets
Spark Innovation, Improvement, & New Services
• Research new products and services and analyse the attributes of each to determine if they support company initiatives and business plans
• Improve sourcing activities by analysing spending, supplying partnerships and new possibilities
What We Want From You
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Logistics, procurement, or product management experience or equivalent
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
• High standards of excellence and attention to detail
• Poise, presence, and professionalism
• Resourceful, able to think on feet and independently solve complex problems under ambiguous conditions
• Must have a calm demeanour and cope well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
• Excellent team skills, pro-active self-starter with an approachable "can do" attitude
• Fluency in an additional European language is preferred (Spanish, French, German preferred)
What We’ll Provide
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.