Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
The Supply Chain Procurement Associate is a self-starter with leadership qualities who thrives in a fast paced, growing environment with the ability to build relationships with internal and external Clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Engage with restaurant brands in the target market and complete appropriate research on the equipment needs
• Assist with the overall strategy to maximize supply chain value
• Maintain clear and consistent communication with suppliers, vendors throughout the procurement life cycle
• Proactively engage suppliers in identifying potential issues, resolutions and opportunities
• Determine and enforce key supply chain KPIs
• Collaborate with business partners to ensure specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
• Become a subject matter expert on our business model, processes and operations, and remain up to date on industry and market changes
• Support the Supply Chain team in performing economic research and prepares analyses
• Organize, design, and develop proposals customized for geographical areas or vertical markets.
• Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
What We Want From You:
• Logistics, procurement or product management experience or equivalent; Restaurant, F&B and Hospitality preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet strict deadlines.
• Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Experience working with restaurant industry professionals, preferred.
EDUCATION / SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.