Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: London, UK
Who You’ll Work For:
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do:
• The Procurement Manager is a self-starter with leadership qualities who thrives in a fast-paced, growing environment with the ability to build relationships with internal and external clients.
• Engage with kitchen equipment manufacturers and distributors, complete appropriate research on the equipment needs, and negotiate strategic terms and pricing with vendors/suppliers.
• Assist with the overall strategy to maximize procurement/supply chain value.
• Maintain clear and consistent communication with suppliers/vendors throughout the assessment and procurement life cycle.
• Proactively engage suppliers in identifying potential issues, resolutions, and current and future business opportunities.
• Determine and enforce procurement key performance indicators (KPI’s).
• Collaborate with business partners to ensure commitments are executed on time and as agreed.
• Become a subject matter expert and contributing supporter of our business model, processes, and operations, and remain up to date on industry and market changes.
• Support the Procurement team in performing economic research and prepare analyses on internal and external trends.
• Organize, design, and develop proposals customized for geographical areas or vertical markets.
• Other duties as assigned and modified at the manager’s discretion.
What we Want from you:
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Logistics, procurement, or product management experience or equivalent; Kitchen Equipment, Restaurant, Food & Beverage, and Hospitality preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and meet strict deadlines.
• Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Experience working with restaurant industry professionals preferred.
What We’ll Provide:
Gym membership allowance
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.