REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in America, Canada and the UK with a growing presence across Europe. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
General and Task Management
· Interfaces with business stakeholders to understand requirements, new supplier needs and prioritize supplier development needs to provide a consistent or improved service level and while driving cost competitiveness for the allocated categories
· Establishes and enforces processes and standards; ensures negotiated terms & conditions being consistent with company’s vision, values and immediate needs; including goals, standards and ethics, while delivering best overall value to the company and operating locations.
· Drives supplier selection through robust RFP and qualification processes
· Prepare vendor selection and recommendation based on Total Cost of Ownership
· Negotiate vendor contracts and prepare Master Supply Agreement for signing
· Ensures assigned category strategies are based on market knowledge and research.
· Drives improvements utilizing Lean methodologies, supplier scorecards and own supplier audit, ensuring supplier compliance, whilst driving systematic problem solving and process improvement plans to deliver value.
· Tracks the supplier’s performance indicators, based on their scorecards and rankings, to facilitate and develop the supply base’s ability to consistently meet or exceed defined expectations.
· Establish data/fact driven analysis of potential opportunities for procurement activities
· Develops positive relationships and work closely with business leaders to manage, implement and track new supplier needs
· Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
· Engages with leadership in the field, engages with team associates to drive results while building long-term capabilities.
· Communicates efficiently throughout procurement and directly with customer’s / supplier’s management
· Develops and maintains trusted and collaborative relationships with business partners.
What We Want From You
· Superior English skills
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration/Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
· At least 3 years of procurement experience.
· Expertise in running sourcing initiatives such as RFx and vendor selection processes
· Strong financial acumen with consultative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong negotiation skills
· Experience in drafting, implementing, and negotiating contractual requirements
· Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
· Proven ability to succeed in highly entrepreneurial and ambiguous scenarios
· Valid US visa is a plus
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.