API Product Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
As an API Product Manager, you will help build scalable interfaces to empower external and internal customers in their interaction with REEF. You will partner with Product and Data Engineering to understand the goals and journeys of the API consumers and map data concepts to create easily consumable and reusable interfaces.
• Work with data engineering to create canonical data models
• Map out API consumer goals and journeys
• Define API architecture including testing, versioning and documentation strategy
• Analyze the REEF environment to understand the sources of implementation
• Work with engineering to implement APIs
What We Need from You
• Experience implementing APIs as a product
• Proven success in delivering complex technology products/services in a high growth environment
• Big picture thinking, agile approach, and a love for improving data quality
• Ability to communicate with engineers and executives
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline
• Data analysis skills to query, view and profile data.
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.