Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
We're looking for a seasoned product manager to lead REEF's company wide strategy on one of our consumer facing apps. You'll be working closely with customers, developers, and product teams to build a frictionless mobile experience for our customers in a role that drives enormous business growth.
Our HQ is in Miami. We have hubs all over the U.S., and while we would love for you to be with us in Miami, we are location agnostic for this role.
- Define and execute the strategy, the vision and the roadmap for our consumer platform experiences through our mobile experiences.
- Lead collaboration with engineering, design and other product areas on the delivery of the mobile consumer product roadmap while ensuring the delivery of the user experiences that drive growth in usage and adoption.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years product management or founder experience
- Created best-in-class interfaces that enable users to navigate complex business rules in simple user experience
- Experience releasing mobile apps in iOS App Stores and Google Play Stores
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to explain complex problems into tailored messages depending on your audience
- Creative problem solver and product thinker who loves collaborating across multiple teams including Engineering, Marketing, Analytics, Sales, and Design
- You'll find a way to be successful and scrappy while managing stakeholder expectations
- Bonus points: If you've built or managed ecommerce apps before
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.