Product Operations Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Our mission is to bring community within a 15-minute reach of all our customers. This crucial role will be a blend of developing new processes and tools, supporting adoption an executional precision within the product team, supporting multiple project plans across product lines, coordination with engineering, data management and business stakeholders, and product analytics. To succeed, you must be a fast-paced, self-driven individual that is capable of sorting through many competing priorities.
• Collaborate with Product Managers, designers and content specialists to track product initiatives and release schedules within Asana, Jira, Mural and other tools.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineering, data management, architecture, marketing and sales to help improve operational workflows that allow us to scale and deliver more value to customers faster.
• Lead operational initiatives that solve for ongoing strategic operations challenges.
• Lead the product “Idea backlog” initiative, ensuring all customer, end-user and business stakeholder ideas are captured in an organized backlog and considered by Product during the discovery process.
• Work cross-functionally to help manage product rollouts, including training, testing and internal communications.
• Analyze data to help product management make better-informed decisions
• Facilitate and triage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of issues.
• Develop processes & tools to run efficient product programs and launches at REEF
What We Need from You
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
• 2-4 years of industry experience in an operational role and/or 2+ years in a top tier consulting firm.
• Strong product sense and/or experience working in media, tech, entertainment, or product-driven organizations
• Ability to work with minimal guidance in an unstructured environment with multiple teams and stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and influencing stakeholders
• Exceptional problem solving, project management, analytical skills
• Desire to identify and implement process improvements.
• Ability to understand technical concepts and work well with engineering
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, accommodating both engineering and business stakeholders
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.