Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
REEF is looking for a remote QA Automation Engineer. We are seeking someone who is passionate about building quality software and is assertive in requiring a high level of quality. The QA Automation Engineer will build the automation framework, automation tools, and automation scripts for validating REEF’s various systems and applications. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of QA fundamentals and good experience in Selenium, Java and SQL. On top of that, they should have the ability to come up with basic negative test cases, understand the diagnostic process, and understand performance/stress testing.
• Analyzing and reviewing system specifications
• Developing and executing tests (manual and automated)
• Reviewing test results
• Validating fixes
• Assisting in identifying and documenting issues
• On-site testing at vessel locations (local to Miami area) mostly
• Working with different teams to accomplish quality standards
What We Want From You:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
• Good experience in Java, capable of writing automated tools/ scripts using this language
• Significant experience working in QA/testing environments and their methodologies
• Proven technical skills in test automation and frameworks: Selenium (Java), TestNG, Protractor, Cucumber, JS
• Ability to perform performance/stress tests against Ad.net infrastructure (Ad Server, Application Portal and etc).
• Ability to work within Linux environments
• Experience working with database technologies, such as MySQL and Redis
• Background in issue tracking/documentation software (e.g. Jira)
• Excellent written/spoken English
• Strong communication skills
• Attention to detail and an analytical mindset
• Proactive working attitude
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.