Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide the means and the measures for testing all the aspects of a software solution, both functionally and technically, in order to meet the requirements and overall quality of the intended solution.
• Responsible for testing that is well defined, planned, and executed.
• Ensure that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested, and that any potential issue is identified before go live.
• Create test plans that are aligned with the project parameters and goals.
• Develop and maintain test plans using approved software methodology guidance.
• Document test plan results and report testing activity status.
• Evaluate, troubleshoot and test software in order to detect all errors and bugs and recommend fixes.
• Undertake any other related duties as required.
• Seek and receive feedback from users and vendors, evaluate needs and respond accordingly.
• Proactively design, compile and generate reports based on findings, recommend improvements to or new requirements for business processes, operational procedures and their corresponding reporting structures.
• Participate in the growth of information technology and the development of it standards and methodologies.
3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
3+ years large enterprise or business systems experience.
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or other related filed and at least 3 years relevant work experience.
• Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases. Ability to communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders
• Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate technical requirements test plans
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly
• Ability to think abstractly.
• Results-oriented and customer-focused. Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers
• Able to drive and manage change
• Comfortable and effective in eliminating barriers and working across organizational, functional boundaries to achieve corporate objectives
• Able to manage multiple conflicting priorities, reprioritize tasks, establish priorities, work independently and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, probe, analyze and problem-solve complex issues
• Make decisions
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt in a complex and changing environment
• Work with detailed technical information and hands-on technology experience
• Work as part of a team
• Manage personal stress and know own limits
• Ask for help when needed
• Ability to maintain information in confidence and exercise good judgment
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.