Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
A Quality Control Manager is responsible for making sure that Mobile Assets meet design standards. Quality control managers are responsible for ensuring manufactured products meet set standards of quality, reliability, and performance to ensure company products/services meet customer expectations.
Their duties include examining vessels coming off the production line and workmanship performed by sub-contractors. Inspection of shipments of inventory and raw goods provided by Original Equipment Manufacturers by measuring the specifications of random items in each production run and training team members to confirm production quality. Quality Control inspector works to find defects, understand the causes of defects, and provide solutions to avoid future problems. They often help create solutions as part of a team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implementing methods to inspect, test and evaluate products and production equipment.
• Oversee the recruit and training of quality assurance personnel to ensure an effective work unit. Ensuring that products adhere to quality standards.
• Supervise technicians, inspectors, and other company staff to ensure they perform their duties in line with established quality procedures.
• Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
• Working according to deadlines for the delivery of products.
• Tracking products through the process to guarantee that each part of the process is correct.
• Performing detailed and recorded inspections of final products so the products are up to industry and company standards.
• Eliminating products that are not up to standards and finding the reasons for quality issues.
• Ensuring adherence to strict regulatory requirements to ensure product quality.
• Ensuring adherence to timelines in support of the internal customer.
What We Want From You:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); Advanced Excel
• Advanced computer skills, including data entry, data processing, communication tools and payroll and human resources software.
• Familiarity with quality standards and processes to follow federal, state, and local regulations.
• Communication skills to convey information in reports, meetings, and status reports.
• Knowledge of the product to perform accurate quality control.
• Analysis, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to review systems, find flaws and pose solutions to those flaws.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
EDUCATION / SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s Degree desire
• 5+ years of Quality Control experience. Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
What We’ll Provide
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.