Real Estate Expansion Account Executive
Location: Dallas, TX
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
We seek to employ determined high-performing sales professionals with a passion for helping clients achieve transformational business outcomes through the use of disruptive technologies and solutions in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to entirely transform a $50B industry.
Responsibilities: As part of the REEF team, you will be responsible for selling the vision of Reef Technology by
• Increasing market share & revenue, achieving monthly and quarterly goals
• Expand the Reef network in your designed territory and vertical.
• Managing a pipeline, identify and cultivate relationships / partnerships within the real estate industry.
• Working cross functionally with sales, operations and leadership teams.
Objectives: Achieve Critical Targets
• Execute multi-market expansion plans to achieve growth targets; serve as main point of contact and successfully transition relationship to operations team with contract closing
• Develop, inform and execute strategic expansion across key markets and portfolios.
• Lead outbound sales efforts and inform all sales materials (i.e. case studies, presentation decks, etc.)
• Deploy prospecting of both warm and cold leads, email communications, and Social Selling tools (i.e. LinkedIn) in partnership with our marketing team.
What We Want From You:
• 3-5 years of consultative sales experience selling B2B services in a prospecting-driven, metrics-based environment.
• Passion for your own professional and self-development
• Experience in selling a network ecosystems of broad client solutions.
• Prospecting experience is extremely critical – while most leads are provided, the successful candidate will be 100% committed to early-stage deal creation.
• Must be comfortable delivering insight-driven presentations that are counter to industry status quo...the fun part!
• Business development (hunting) background is much preferable to Account Management (farming) as our goal is to develop new business with a highly valued and disruptive industry strategy.
• A track record of meeting and exceeding business development goals and benchmarks
• Disciplined commitment to a structured sales system (targeted prospecting touches/week, meetings/week, proposals/week, etc.) and following a defined sales process is imperative
• Internal drive and self-motivation will be key as our business development positions are decentralized
• Experience in underwriting Real Estate Deals or property management contracts
• Previous experience using Salesforce (or other CRM)
• Experience in Social Selling and liking/commenting/promoting/sharing our content to help build a stronger brand
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.