Job Title: Restaurant Brand Business Development Associate
Location: London, UK
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized industrial, derelict & development land and car parks into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens. We are now looking to expand our network across Europe.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
We seek to employ a determined high-performing real estate sales professionals with a passion for helping clients achieve transformational business outcomes through the use of disruptive technologies and solutions in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to entirely transform a $50B industry. Focusing on growing the REEF network, you will be responsible for selling the vision of REEF Technology by increasing market share & revenue as well as achieving monthly and quarterly goals. You will expand the REEF network in your designated territory (UK). You will also manage a pipeline, identify and cultivate relationships / partnerships within the real estate industry and be responsible for building relationships with new restaurant partners in the UK. If you’re an individual that’s skilled in driving new business and creating new relationships, whilst enhancing REEF’s profitability and growth, we’ve got a Business Development role just for you.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Map, prospect, pitch and close new real estate/brands across the UK
• Prospecting experience
• Must be comfortable delivering insight-driven presentations
• Disciplined commitment to a structured sales system (targeted prospecting touches/week,
meetings/week, proposals/week, etc.) and following a defined sales process is imperative
• Serve as main point of contact and successfully transition relationship to operations team
with contract closing
• Oversee the restaurants on-boarding process
• Work on brand outreaches sourcing new brands for the platform
• Work on sourcing new asset light kitchens for REEF
• Lead outbound sales efforts and inform all sales materials (i.e. case studies, presentation decks, etc.
What We Want From You:
• Be comfortable with targeting new business and have proven sales experience in a fast pace environment
• Sales experience in a prospecting-driven, metrics-based environment
• Experience in selling a network/portfolio deals
• Experience in underwriting Real Estate Deals preferred
• Experience in Social Selling and liking/commenting/promoting/sharing our content to help
build a stronger brand preferred
• Experience using Salesforce (or other CRM) preferred
• Ambitious and passionate to progress self development
• A track record of meeting and exceeding business development goals and benchmarks
• Build relationships with new clients
• Drive a sales pipeline and close deals
• Excellent selling, negotiation and communications skills
• Highly motivated and target driven
• Ability to create and deliver presentations
• Able to adhere to sales processes
What We’ll Provide
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.