Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
• Direct and coordinate shuttle bus operations at an established location in the Baltimore area.
• Monitor operations staff to ensure compliance with safety policies and procedures, MAA inner roadway rules and government regulations
• Create and facilitate training programs and initiatives for the location
• Conduct Safety Meetings internally promoting a culture of safe work habits
• Attend MAA Safety Meetings to facilitate inner road way safety with other ground transportation providers at the airport.
• Monitor DOT and Licensing compliance and regulations for CDL holders
• Oversee the compliance programs for random, pre-employment and post-accident testing.
• Review and compile various compliance reports
• Able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Ensure clean and safe working conditions of the facility and equipment
• Ability to produce and conduct training for Bus Operators, Dispatchers and Customer Service Reps.
• Other duties as assigned
What We Want From You:
3 + years relevant experience. Preferred experience in the transportation industry
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Comfortable working in elements
Ability to sit comfortably for up to 8 hours
Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend
Walk up/downstairs on the shuttle
Operate vehicles requiring normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot
Occasionally lift and carry items, up to 50 lbs.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.