Senior Analyst, People Analytics
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
The People Technology & Analytics team firmly believes an organization’s greatest asset are its people. We are a cross-functional team with an over encompassing goal: utilizing data to help our workforce realize their full potential. This is a highly visible team and an exciting opportunity to utilize your creativity to help shape the future of HR Data, Reporting and Analytics at REEF.
If you are passionate about people data and energized by a cross-functional role, where you will have the opportunity to partner with stakeholders one day, and develop an attrition model the next, come join us as REEF embarks on the journey of helping communities utilize their urban space.
• Partner with HR and the rest of the business, acting as a consultant, to understand their business, help frame analytics problems to solve and formulate projects to meet stakeholder needs
• Translate busines requirements into useable, high quality products (e.g., Reports, Analyses, Dashboards)
• Support the business by operationalizing reporting, KPIs and dashboards (Tableau)
• Provide analyses which may include descriptive statistics, forecasting, or predictive models
• Extract data from various HRIS systems, and prepare data for required output
• Identify and implement opportunities to improve data quality, collection, storage and delivery across our systems
• Create documentation for processes, data and other workflows
• Contribute to the ongoing development of the capability, encompassing strategy, operations, and technology
What We Want From You
• Bachelors in quantitative field
• 3-5 years experience working with data and providing analyses;
• Knowledge of the analytics product lifecycle (e.g., data, analysis and visualizations)
• HRIS systems experience, specifically as it relates to report development and inputting/extracting data
• Experience with tools and technologies utilized across the analytics lifecycle (e.g., Excel, SQL, Tableau)
• Relationship building and customer experience focus
• Comfortable with data wrangling across various systems to produce compelling, understandable stories
• Comfortable taking ownership and at times work in ambiguous situations
• Continuous learning mindset, especially across various technologies
• Strong listening skills, ability to ask the right questions to identify root problems
• Graduate degree in I/O Psychology
• Experience with HR processes, data and metrics
• Familiarity with database best practices
• Familiarity with AGILE methodology
• Experience with cloud platforms such AWS and Cloudera (e.g., ETL pipelines)