Senior Manager of Direct Procurement
Location: Miami, FL or Remote
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
The Senior Manager of Direct Procurement is responsible for developing a strategic approach to the procurement and material management process for the purchase of direct goods and services. In this role, the successful candidate will lead a team in the procurement of goods and services across our kitchens, applications; assist Procurement team members and colleagues with procurement processes, change and updates other procurement-related activities; develop and/or update procurement policies and procedures; and develop robust procurement operating model strategies and process that supports our organization as we mature from a large start-up into a large-scale player in our markets. Your team will have tactical responsibility for the development and implementation of policies, procedures and systems that support the company’s acquisition and materials management of goods and services.
• Develop category management strategies for key commodity groups.
• Develop, communicate and administer procurement team performance and development plans and appraisals.
• Serve as the primary contact for procurement related questions, training, policy and procedure interpretation and alignment by all departments.
• Oversee strategic supplier relationship development and administration.
• Develop and implement procurement-related training programs for the procurement team and organization.
• Meet regularly with respective departments regarding procurement for their understanding and/or recommendations to enhance policies, procedures and develop, communicate and implement new/revised policies, procedures and programs as needed.
• Develop a mature procurement program that adds value and efficiency to the organization in a high-growth environment.
• Develops bids and proposals.
What We Want From You:
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.