Senior Manager of Corporate Reporting
Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
The principal purpose of this position is to execute complex, technical accounting and financial reporting processes to support the preparation of REEF’s consolidated financial statements in accordance with the provisions of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, as well as ensuring compliance with internal controls. The position also provides information to support the various business units and overall corporate planning and estimate process, in addition to ad hoc analysis to support the Company’s strategic decisions.
This role will be based in Florida.
• Assist in ensuring the financial statement integrity and operational excellence in closing the reporting process to provide timely and accurate information to internal and external stakeholders
• Support the Company’s month end close process, including journal entry review and approval, as well as monthly account reconciliations
• Drive finance and accounting efficiencies through improving processes, organizational capabilities and internal controls
• Assist in accounting strategies and activities, including the implementation of new accounting standards
• Liase and work collaboratively across all business units and functions to ensure accuracy of assigned processes
• Assist with the development and review of financial policies in response to operational changes or technical accounting requirements.
• Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls (SOX) and application of appropriate accounting principles (GAAP and IFRS)
• Assist in coordinating with external auditors to ensure timely completion of annual audit
• Ensure accounting policies are consistent between the multiple business units.
• Remain up to date on best practices and applicable laws and regulation
• Ad-hoc corporate reporting projects
What we want from you:
• BS degree in Accounting or related field required
• Minimum of 4+ years in public accounting, auditing, consulting, or equivalent experience
• Big 4 experience preferred
• CPA required
• Start-up/high growth company audit experience a plus
• Experience auditing publicly traded company a plus
• Ability to move at pace and make quick decisions
• Experience with Hyperion, D365, and other ERP system a plus
• Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP/SEC reporting, Sarbanes-Oxley technical literature (PCAOB, SEC Guidance, etc.), and corporate accounting
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships with functional, senior, and executive management.
• Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including ability to summarize complex issues succinctly for a wide range of constituents
• Critical thinking capacity, with the ability to think high-level yet execute at the detail level
• Strong work ethic and capacity, ability to work collaboratively with a sense of urgency and commitment
• Exceptionally organized and strong at execution, follow-up, and attention to detail
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.