Senior Operation Manager
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in United States, Canada, and has a growing presence in Europe.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
· Direct Contact with Client Subordinate: Respond and handle client requests and /or issues in a timely fashion to ensure client satisfaction.
· Direct Contact with Client Decision Maker: Maintain regular communication with client and responding to requests and/or issues in a timely fashion to ensure client satisfaction.
· Report Accuracy: Responsible to prepare and review internal and external reports that are accurate and timely
· Retention: Responsible for retaining our existing customers and / or clients
· Revenue Control: Review of lots performances based on Revenue Analysis, and Profit & Lost reports. Ensure the financial performance of each lot reflects company goals and / or client goals.
· Location Assessment: Responsible for ensuring staff are following correct policy and procedures.
· Loss Prevention: Responsible for following up on unreturned access cards, and decals not on file. Reviewing patrol reports and areas of abuse and following directly in the field to check work and adherence to policies. Scrutiny of attendant cash and ticket operations and report issued immediately to supervisor.
· Customer Service: Ensure staff continue to give five star service in a manner aligned with the core values of the company.
· Hire Front Line Staff: Responsible for the recruitment and selection process for front-line staff and supervisors.
· Formal Discipline: Responsible for staff disciplinary action, including issuing of written warnings.
· Promote: Responsible for performing personnel interviews and appraisals as required.
· Terminations: Responsible for monitoring and follow up action on staff discipline and participating in dismissal proceedings.
· Training: Responsible for new hire orientations training, completion of hew hire paperwork, and issuing / tracking of uniforms.
· Schedule: Responsible for scheduling of front-line staff including producing and maintaining and updated schedule in a manner that is consistent with fiscally sound decisions.
· Open / Close Lots: Responsible for liaising with contractors, maintenance department, equipment suppliers and /or Landlord / Property Manager during site set up or site closing.
· Renewals: Responsible for handling renegotiations of existing contracts.
· Equipment Procurement: Ensuring that for each event the proper equipment is available and is being charged by the contractor correctly.
· Summary Reports: Prepare templated reports that indicate the parking teams performance for each event that occurs on a daily, monthly or annual basis.
· Appearance: Responsible for regular reviews of lots physical condition including landscaping, signage, surface and lightning, etc.
· Administration: Responsible for day to day administrative duties including emails, faxes and internal correspondence.
· Daily Revenue: Responsible for the processing of daily revenue of attended or unattended facilities in accordance with the Daily Revenue Policy and Procedure
· Safety: Responsible for inspecting lots and operations on a regular basis to ensure they are safe and operating at company's standards.
· Budget Preparation: Prepare operating budges when requested.
· Loss Prevention / Compliance: Ensure all policies related to cash collection are being adhered to.
· Claims Management: Responsible for tracking and managing of damage claims.
· Bachelor's Degree (3-4 year) - Business Administration
· 3-5 years’ experience as an Operations Manager
· Parking Experience preferred
· Computer skills required, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Superior communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to work independently , in a team, and meet deadlines
· Analytical skills with an ability to balance multiple projects in a fast paced environment
· Valid driver license, access to own vehicle and clean driving record
· Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external parties
· Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, stand/or walk for extended periods
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.