Senior Security Advisor
Location: Miami, Florida (Remote)
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
• Leads system and network architecture support for information and network security technologies.
• Leads development and execution of risk assessment methodologies to fit business, regulatory, and technical environment considerations.
• Leads the development of requirements, system architecture, and software design of security products and services.
• Leads the development of strategies for discovery, evaluation and response to new networking attacks; develops security incident response plans and strategies.
• Provides trouble resolution and serves as point of technical escalation on complex problems.
• Creates presentations and seeks IT management approval and acceptance of significant replacements or reconfigurations of major security systems serving the Enterprise.
• May be assigned to project teams for technical consultation to business partners and developers.
• Designs & engineers comprehensive technical security solutions based on business requirements and defined technology standards; works with architecture to update technology direction & strategy.
• Develops reports supporting strategy and direction for management.
• Capable of serving as technical merger & acquisition lead.
• Acts as a subject matter expert among peers, with manager and senior management.
• Must be capable of providing top-tier support for 5 or more of the information security technology common body of knowledge skill sets: 1) Access Control, 2) Application Security, 3) Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning, 4) Cryptography, 5) Information Security and Risk Management 6) Legal, Regulations, 7) Compliance and Investigations, 8) Operations Security, 9) Physical (Environmental) Security, 10) Security Architecture and Design, 11) Telecommunications and Network Security.
• Requires BS/BA in related field; 6+ years of experience in systems administration and security aspects of information systems, computer networking, telecommunications, systems development and management; significant experience with multiple technical and business disciplines required.; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Experience with detective security controls, such as SAST and DAST.
• Experience with ServiceNow, Jira, Confluence.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of industry-accepted data processing controls and concepts as applied to access management and network security technologies, hardware, software, data, network communications, and people.
• Security Certifications: CISSP and other advanced technical security certifications (e.g. Information Systems Security Architecture Professional, Information Security Engineering Professional, Certification and Accreditation Professional, or equivalent certifications) preferred.
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.