Business Systems Analyst
Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Senior Technical Analyst (TA) is key member of the technology team, responsible for bridging the gap between the business and technology teams on project assignments. They will lead the discovery and documentation processes of technical solution design. This individual is responsible for the creation and retention of various technical artifacts, including solution documentation, functional & non-functional requirements, software & implementation design artifacts, technical training materials, and implementation best practices.
The TA will align with multiple REEF teams – aiding in the discovery of solution documentation through interfacing with enterprise architecture, solution architects, business teams, and project management. The diverse engagement ensures that standards and best practices are followed and that there is consistent high-quality design for our business clients and partners.
Key activities include:
• Coordinate with all business and IT partners and analyze business requirements of clients and provide resolutions for all business and IT associate issues
• Analyze all business requirements of clients and provide resolutions for all business and IT associate issues
• Provide support to all 3rd party software tools and maintain knowledge of all management process
Key deliverables include:
• Technical requirement specification including functional and non-functional scope, business rules, and use-case descriptions
• Data-related documentation: data flow, data mapping, integration, and configuration
• System and integration architecture diagrams and supporting annotation
• Process design documentation: workflow models, sequence diagrams, and BPM diagrams
• Technical presentations to business and technology teams
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Proven and demonstrable analytical, evaluative and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the areas of presentation and interaction with people at all levels across an organization
• Keen attention to detail
• Agile, versatile, flexible and the ability to work with constantly changing priorities
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team structure
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to present and socialize technical models, plans, and solutions at an audience-appropriate communications level (e.g. stakeholders, architects, developers)
• Experience designing and implementing software applications, preferably in a technical analyst capacity
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of progressive technology experience in computing, including 2+ experience as an analyst or consultant
• Consulting experience preferably implementing COTS software; including data integration activities
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.