Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
What will this person's role and responsibilities be?
The Sr Enterprise Application Support Associate’s role is to maintain administration, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of the ServiceNow platform. This will include supporting several related processes, including Workflows, Request, Incident, Problem, CSM, ITSM, Change, CMDB, Asset, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Service Portal and other service modules. In this role, you will also support custom-scoped applications that deliver enterprise-wide business processes to our customers. The ideal candidate is extremely knowledgeable as a ServiceNow administrator, with a customer-focused and positive attitude that also possesses some experience with ServiceNow development courseware.
Strategy & Planning
• Create and deploy feedback mechanisms for end users. Analyze results, make recommendations for support process improvement, and implement changes.
• Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Conduct research into software application products and services in support of development and purchasing efforts.
• Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development or consideration for purchase.
Support day to day technical administration including release management, coordinate platform upgrades/functional updates, analyze log files, configure file changes, update installation and configuration documents, perform validation/testing, manage change control and perform technical issue/problem resolution as level III support.
• Participate in the design, development, and delivery of software applications training programs and individual classes.
• Post software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on company intranet to assist in problem resolution.
• Perform preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes, anti-virus software, and so on.
• Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
• Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team.
What We Want From You:
Formal Education & Certification
• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, and/or 3 years equivalent work experience.
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator is highly desired and ITIL v3/v4 Certification or equivalent practical experience
Knowledge & Experience
• 8+ years’ experience as an IT Application or System administrator, with at least 5 years’ experience specifically as a ServiceNow administrator
• 5+ years working with various ServiceNow modules such as Service Catalog, Knowledge, Asset Management, Change/Incident, CMDB, ITSM and CSM
• Proven experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing in multiple instances, and deploying into production
• Must have a solid understanding of ITSM processes.
• Must have a solid understanding of mid-server administration and processes
• Knowledge of ERP Software table structures
• Experience as a ServiceNow developer is highly desired.
• Experience with the ServiceNow ATF module is highly desired.
• Able to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures.
• Knowledge of trends in technology relating to software applications.
• Experience with building and maintaining databases for query and problem tracking.
• Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to conduct research into software development and delivery concepts, as well as technical application issues.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Very strong customer service orientation.
• Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Occasional travel between training locations required.
• Sitting for extended periods of time.
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components.
• Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.