Shuttle Driver at Boise Airport
Boise, Idaho, United States
Pay rate - $17-18 per hour
*Full Time Position - Must be available weekends.
**Must be able to pass drug test and physical.
Morning Shift 5:30am-2pm
Swing Shift 1:30pm-10pm
Graveyard Shift 9:30pm-6am
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
- Operate shuttle in a safe manner
- Perform daily pre and post trip inspection of shuttle, complete log
- Ensure shuttle is clean and maintain proper fluid levels
- Ensure ADA lift is in proper working order
- Fuel shuttle
- Assist supervisor with other duties as assigned
- Follow all posted speed limits
- Wear a seatbelt at all times
- Maintain a high standard of customer service while maintaining the highest regards for quality and safety
- Adhere to 5 min wait time
- Reports to Supervisor
- 2 Years of experience in a customer service role where direct contact with customer is preferred.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of luggage and other items transported by the guests; as requested.
- Pre-trip knowledge and completion at the start and end of the shift or as needed
What We Want From You:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must possess a clean driving record; DMV records are verified upon hire
- The professional driving experience is highly desired
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comfortable working in elements
- Ability to sit comfortably for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend
- Walk up/downstairs on the shuttle
- Operate vehicles requiring normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot
- Occasionally lift and carry items, up to 50 lbs.
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.