Concord, Massachusetts, United States
Pay Rate: $17.00 Per Hour
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 15,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
Under the direction of the Dispatcher or Supervisors the Shuttle Driver will operate a 60’ articulator type bus transporting passengers. The Shuttle Driver will ensure passenger safety through safe driving techniques including following all road and speed limit signs and obeying all traffic laws
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- 2 Years of professional driving experience is required, preferably in a transit-oriented environment
- Ability to operate a 60-foot passenger bus is required and will need to be demonstrated
- 2 Years of experience in a customer service role where direct contact with customer is required.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of luggage and other items transported by the guests; as requested.
- Pre-trip knowledge and completion at the start and end of the shift or as needed
What We Want From You:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must possess a clean driving record; DMV records are verified upon hire
- The professional driving experience is highly desired
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comfortable working in elements
- Ability to sit comfortably for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend
- Walk up/downstairs on the shuttle
- Operate vehicles requiring normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot
- Occasionally lift and carry items, up to 50 lbs.
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.