Reef - Birmingham Shuttle Driver- Birmingham Airport
Location: Birmingham, AL
Who You'll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You'll Do
The Shuttle Driver ensures the safe and efficient shuttle services to and from the Birmingham Airport economy lot, while delivering services that exceeds our customer/client's expectations. We are now accepting applications and hiring individuals capable of mastery of the Reef - Birmingham shuttle driver program.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Meet patrons needing assistance to and from the economy lot at the Birmingham Airport.
• Inspect shuttle for preexisting damage record information using electronic device or manual ticket.
• Provide excellent customer service to guests; respond to guest inquiries in a courteous manner, give directions to nearest highway, destination, etc.
• Direct traffic, position barricades, and arrange for towing service when necessary.
• Immediately report any incidents or claims to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
• Refuel and maintain shuttle equipment.
• Always maintain a clean work environment, disinfecting shuttle after each use.
• Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates
What We Want From You:
• At least 18 years of age.
• Valid Driver's License.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to verbally communicate with guests.
• Previous driver experience, preferred.
What We'll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Operate guest vehicles requiring normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot
• Move from valet stand to customer cars by walking or running for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
• Occasionally lift and carry customer luggage or personal items, up to 50 lbs.
• Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
• Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
• Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.