Shuttle Service Ambassador
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Shuttle Service Guest Ambassador
Location: Lexington, KY
Pay rate: $14-$15/hr
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 15,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
Provide directional and care assistance when needed
Assist with wheel chair tie down
Provide wheel chairs as needed
Monitor pedestrian traffic around the shuttles
Assist the shuttles with vehicular traffic monitoring
Walk shuttles frequently and check for forgotten personal items and discarded trash
Complete incident reports
Attend and participate in staff meetings
Use the 10/5 rule at all times
What We Want From You:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Great Customer service
- Standing for long hours
- Comfortable working in elements
- Ability to sit comfortably for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend
- Walk up/downstairs on the shuttle
- Operate vehicles requiring normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot
- Occasionally lift and carry items, up to 50 lbs.
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.