Location: 1341 Baseline Road, Skyline Complex
Hrs: Mon - Fri. 40hrs week.
Wage Range: 45,000 - 50,000
Who You’ll Work For:
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do:
· Overseeing all administrative and operation functions for a large high-profile facility including monthly parking, client relationship, facility maintenance, scheduling and hiring of staff, and ensuring all operations policies and procedures are adhered to.
· Maintain regular communication with client and responding to requests and/or issues in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction.
· Ensuring that landlord reports are accurate.
· Retaining our existing customer and/or clients.
· Review of lots performances based on Revenue Analysis, and Profit & Lost Reports. Ensure the financial performance of each lots reflect company goals and objectives.
· Card access auditing to ensure operations is properly locking out unpaid accounts, including following up on unreturned access cards, and decals not on file.
· Providing daily lot audit reports to Operations Manager.
· Ensuring staff are following correct policy and procedures.
· Elimination the factors causing deficiencies.
· Internal job posting advertisements and adhering to the collective agreement.
· Assist in the management staff selection process liaising with the Human Resources Department.
· Liaising with the Union Business Representatives as well as attending grievance meetings.
· Monitoring and follow up action on staff discipline (i.e. issuing written warnings, performance reviews, etc.) and participation in dismissal proceedings.
· New hire orientation training, completion of new hire paperwork and issuing of uniforms.
· Scheduling of frontline staff including maintaining and updating monthly schedule.
· Liaising with contractors, maintenance department, equipment supplier and Landlord/Property Manager during site set-up or site closing.
· Overseeing the sale of month parking permits and ensure adherence to Monthly Parking Revenue Policy and Procedure.
· Initiating and following up on customer requests and issues while maintaining a business relationship with each site’s landlord and/or Property Manager
· Tracking and managing of incident report/damage claims as well as corresponding with customers regarding safety and liability.
· Regular review of lots physical condition including landscaping, signage, surface and lighting etc.
· Day-today administrative duties including emails, fax, internal correspondence.
· Processing daily revenue of attended or unattended facilities in accordance with the Daily Revenue Policy and Procedure.
· Ensuring all equipment is functioning properly to ensure facility safety and maintaining proper revenue control.
· Inspecting lots on a regular basis to ensure they are safe and operating at company’s standards.
· Business Administration (preferred area of study).
· 2+ years’ experience managing and training frontline employees.
· 2+ years parking management or similar service industry experience.
· Ability to successfully manage and train employees.
· Fluently Bilingual – French and English required. (Reading and writing)
· Superior communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong computer skills required, including MS Office, Outlook, etc.
· Ability to work independently, in a team and meet deadlines.
· Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external parties.
What We’ll Provide
Medical, Dental, Vision, RRSP Matching Program, Personal Absence Days (PAD)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
· Work is performed in a professional office environment.
· Some outdoor walking to inspect parking lots.
· Work is performed indoors and some outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
Thank you for joining the REEF Talent Network!