Location: Ottawa West
Pay range: $18 - 20 an hour, based on experience.
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7am – 3pm
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Duties and Responsibilities
• Direct supervision of employees
• Fulfilling office administration duties for facility
• Ensuring maximum profitability while maintaining solid business relationships
• Responsible for answering customer inquiries
• Responsible for monitoring lot maintenance/activity
• Business Administration (preferred area of study)
2+ years’ experience managing and training frontline employees.
What We Want from You:
• Must be Bilingual in French & English
• Excellent communication, both written and oral
• Valid Canadian driver's license - Full Class G
• Strong computer skills
• Supervisory experience
• Strong organization skills
What We’ll Provide:
Vision, Life and Disability, Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
• Work is performed in a professional office environment.
• Stand/Sit/Walk for extended periods of time depending on business needs.
Work is performed mostly indoors and some outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.