Software Engineer (.NET)
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
[This section should not be tweaked, changed, or altered as it is based on executive direction from our Chief Marketing Officer and General Counsel]
What You’ll Do
EXAMPLE – (Ex. Provide Best-in-Class Benefits Services)
• Design, develop, code, implement, maintain, and support business applications utilizing available development tools.
• Development of new products, product enhancements, and maintenance of existing systems.
• Responsible for integration of beneficial new technologies and research of emerging technologies in order to provide integration options.
• Ability to work independently, and provide support to the team.
• Monitor and resolve opened bug tickets in a timely fashion, meeting or exceeding defined service levels while providing quality solutions.
• Work closely with the Product Team to satisfy all customer requirements.
• Use of Agile Software Development system to track request from the product manager.
• Able to respond effectively and efficiently when an incident occurs.
What We Want From You:
• 4+ years experience developing large scale web applications using .NET Technologies
• Experience with modern libraries and tooling. Experience with Vue.js.
• Significant C# programming skills, data structures and microservices architecture and development
• Significant experience with the .NET Framework (.NET Core, Entity Framework).
• Significant experience in building RESTful APIs and a deep understanding of REST
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
*Do not alter this section; only add additional perks under Paid Time Off (PTO)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: [Required for all job postings]
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Work is performed in a professional office environment.
WORKING CONDITIONS: [Required for all job postings]
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
*Note – the physical demands and work conditions should not be altered unless the role is a field position; field positions have a separate set of demands and work conditions that must be used*
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.