Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
At REEF, Solution Managers are empowered to lead cross-functional teams and take ownership of delivering product solutions that solve stakeholder and customer problems. The Solutions Management team is a vital part of the Product team supporting REEF’s Fulfillment business verticals including REEF Kitchens, Retail, Virtual Brands and Proximity as a Service. You will work in close collaboration with amazing leaders, product managers and owners, designers, project managers, and program managers to build and drive solutions to completion.
REEF Solution managers solve problems by understanding the existing technology ecosystem, how technology is used in the field and the strategic goals of the Fulfillment teams and Reef Technology as a whole.
The day to day for a REEF Solutions Manager includes the following core activities.
1. Gather requirements from internal stakeholders, customers, and consumers through interviews, analysis, and research
2. Uncover consumer and customer needs through regular field visits, persona and job driven analysis
3. Complete impact analyses of suggested problems and recommended solutions
4. Stay current with market needs and trends, product priorities, and REEF Fulfillment ecosystem capabilities
5. Understand current trends in the ecosystem and product performance to identify where solutions (internal and third party) can accelerate business objectives and influence product roadmaps
6. Complete Root cause analyses of proposed problems and understand core issue and secondary impacts
7. Ideate solution features using feedback from multiple sources
8. Lead and participate in regular cross functional meetings
9. Work closely with PMO to ensure all cross functional teams are engaged and actively working to complete required solution deliverables
What We Want From You
This Solution Manager role is an exciting opportunity to work on our ambitious new platform software product lines. Each member of our product team wields written and verbal communication exceptionally well to convey their vision and inspire others to make it a reality.
1. 2+ years experience in solution management, product management, project management, business analyst, or similar role
2. Experience launching end-to-end products across a cross functional team that drives business results
3. Relentless empathy for users and ability to make cases with data
4. Ability to collaborate in a manner that is influential, respectful, open-minded, and encourages accountability
It would help you hit the ground running if you have expertise in one or more of the following:
1. Direct to consumer software on Web and Mobile
2. Identity and access management for B2B and B2C users
3. Point of Sale (POS) Systems
4. Kitchen Display Systems
5. Information security
6. Platform software solutions
8. Public APIs including documentation and integrations
9. Software as a service
11. Agile scrum
12. Data driven analytics
1. Online merchandising
2. Restaurant Technology
3. Retail Technology
4. Sales channel management
5. Food production and supply chain
6. Delivery logistics