Sr. Product Manager - E-commerce
Location: Miami, FL (REMOTE)
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Looking for a highly energetic individual with entrepreneurial and growth mindset to support REEF’s accelerating growth trajectory. In this role, you will have the chance to help build massively scalable solutions to solve complex consumer product challenges.
• Lead the product strategy for B2C, and own the vision and roadmap for REEF’s consumer products
• Define quarterly and annual goals for product success
• Work cross-functionally to understand needs, break down high level projects into targeted deliverables and ruthlessly prioritize to drive the long-term vision
• Manage the ongoing usage, enhancements, and optimization of all consumer products
• Present progress and status updates to technical and non-technical audiences
What We Need From You:
• Proven product leader with at least 5+ years’ experience
• Big picture thinking and a love for implementing process efficiencies
• Strong negotiation, stakeholder management and prioritization skills
• Building and maintaining cross-functional relationships along with communicating with engineers and executives in the same breath
• Effectively operate in an ambiguous environment and independently create necessary direction for progress
• Knowledge of Agile software development lifecycle
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
• Direct to consumer software on Web and mobile
• Identity and access management for B2B and B2C users
• Information security
• Platform software solutions
• Public APIs including documentation and integrations
• Software as a service
• Software engineering at scale
• Agile scrum
• Data driven analytics
• Online merchandising
• Sales channel management
• Real estate
• Food production and supply chain
• Delivery logistics
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.