Sr. Product Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for expanding our technology’s capabilities of inventory management in the Reef Supply Chain Technology-Inventory management module. The focus of this position is to ensure 100% end to end inventory data alignment of goods; ordered, received, utilized, transferred, wasted, et.al., aspects of the inventory management workflows involved in sustaining and scaling an enterprise level inventory management system specialized for Kitchens & Restaurant business.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Responsible for developing kitchen’s tech strategy and build out, pertaining specifically to the Inventory Management module with Reef’s supply chain technology stack.
• Roadmap software feature expansion execution plans by quarter, so that an at present to 99% feature-complete future state solution is fully mapped and defined.
• Deploy case-study management, competitive analysis, and SME best practices towards Kitchens/Restaurant inventory management technologies.
• Drive a global enterprise level software development initiative down two parallel project paths:
o Understand and decompose an existing leading 3rd party technology solution
o Weigh new feature sets to be built against Reef Kitchen’s business needs both short-term(1yr.) and long-term(1yr.+)
• Define the Kitchens inventory management data domain model, either via refactoring existing technical infrastructure or drafting a proposal towards a best-practices model if a significant misalignment exists.
• Create a proposal towards Kitchen’s analytics pertaining to the inventory management data domain model eventually invoked, covering all kitchens operations functions (Inventory, planning, purchasing, logistics)
• Provides technical guidance where appropriate considering potentially dynamic changing/competing Inv.Mgmt.-feature(s) listed on roadmap, where one instead of the other can have significant implications downstream to the extensibility of the holistic Inv.Mgmt. solutions build
• Draft a guide of best-practices policies, procedures towards leveraging the maximum utility from completed and delivered inventory management features
• Author user documentation specifically detailing each feature set within the Inv. Mgmt. module, as it works both from a user’s perspective of help docs., to functionally as each feature works, and cross-relates to all other features it connects to within the holistic Inv.mgmt. solution
• Drive presentations including creation of presentations & delivery of product presentations
• Co-accountable for the performance and results of this initiative
• Addresses issues with impact beyond own team, based on knowledge of related disciplines
What We Need From You
• Proven product leader with at least 5+ years’ experience
• Big picture thinking and a love for implementing process efficiencies
• Strong negotiation, stakeholder management and prioritization skills
• Building and maintaining cross-functional relationships along with communicating with engineers and executives in the same breath
• Effectively operate in an ambiguous environment and independently create necessary direction for progress
• Knowledge of Agile software development lifecycle
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
• Direct to consumer software on Web and mobile
• Identity and access management
• Information security
• Platform software solutions
• Public APIs including documentation and integrations
• Software as a service
• Software engineering at scale
• Agile scrum
• Data driven analytics
• Online merchandising
• Sales channel management
• Real estate
• Food production and supply chain
• Delivery logistics
What We’ll Provide
• Life and Disability
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
• Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.