Supply Chain Associate
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms Urban Spaces into Community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America.
By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be rockstar supply chain associate who is responsible for enhancing and managing full-cycle supply chain activities and logistics. You'll prioritize sourcing based on numerous variables, including inventory availability, product need-by dates, and incremental sales opportunities. You'll also demonstrate your leadership qualities and an ability to be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, growing environment with the ability to build relationships with internal and external clients. If you're ethical, professional, and proactive, we've got an Associate Supply Chain position just for you!
Manage Day-to-Day Sourcing Operations
• Supporting the company’s end-to-end sourcing operations
• Coordinate and oversee on-going distribution activities across REEF’s Mobile Assets division; while acting as a point of contact for supplier-related activities
• Establish and enforce processes and standards to assist in inventory management
• Develop, lead, and manage the data entry process from start to finish
• Align and understand business needs and how the relate to supply source
• Assist in vendor negotiation and category strategy creation
• Understand contractual terms and can review contract
Cultivate External & Internal Partnerships
• Evaluate existing and potential suppliers across multiple criteria, including price, quality, service, availability, reliability, and selection
• Coordinate and utilize a team-buying strategy across multiple spend areas and concepts to deliver opportunities which include, but are not limited to, “best in class” quality, service, and cost
Act as an Industry & Market Expert
• Become a subject matter expert on our business model, processes and operations, and remain up to date on industry and market changes
• Complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
• Organize, design, and develop proposals customized for geographical areas or vertical markets for Mobile Assets
Spark Innovation, Improvement, & New Services
• Research new products and services and analyze the attributes of each to determine if they support company initiatives and business plans
• Improve sourcing activities by analyzing spending, while supplying partnerships and new possibilities
What We Want From You:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Logistics, supply chain, procurement, or product management experience or equivalent
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
High standards of excellence and attention to detail
Poise, presence, and professionalism
Resourceful, able to think on feet and independently solve complex problems under ambiguous conditions
Must have a calm demeanor and cope well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
Excellent team skills, pro-active self-starter with an approachable "can do" attitude
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.