Technical Product Manager - Geospatial
Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do:
As a Technical Product Manager on the Geospatial Product team, you will help build massively scalable solutions to solve complex data challenges using GIS and Big Data technologies. You will partner with Data Engineering and Real Estate Network Intelligence teams to learn from existing location data sets and leverage a combination of machine learning models along with third party datasets to unlock new ways for REEF to connect the world.
• Own the Geospatial data roadmap and data model to ensure rapid delivery, high availability, and low latency of datasets
• Co-develop requirements with Data Engineering for migration/ingestion of data for new and existing pipelines
• Work cross-functionally to understand data needs, break down high level projects into targeted deliverables and ruthlessly prioritize to drive the long-term vision
• Present progress and status updates to technical and non-technical audiences
What We Need from You:
• Experience working with Geospatial data in a technical capacity
• Proven success in delivering complex technology products/services in a high growth environment
• Big picture thinking, agile approach, and a love for improving data quality
• Ability to communicate with engineers and executives
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Geographic Information Science, or relevant discipline
• Data analysis skills to query, view and profile data.
• Knowledge of ArcGIS, Carto or other geospatial technologies
• Familiarity with AWS, Cloudera Data Platform, JIRA, Tableau (or similar BI Tools)
• Graduate degree/MBA and or related work experience
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.