Technical Program Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Our mission is to bring community within a 15-minute reach of all our customers. Does project planning and organizing across cross-functional teams excite you? As Program Manager at REEF, you will maintain high level oversight of the products running across the REEF business, and manages cross-functional dependencies. You serve as the bridge between product and cross-functional partners including Marketing and Finance, aligning stakeholders and shepherding teams through the process of bringing our products to fruition. You oversee planning, roadmaps, resourcing, budgets, and documentation for the product team.
• Drive a successful implementation by aligning and influencing relevant stakeholders across teams and markets and driving scope, resourcing, and workflow management.
• Provide up-to-date visibility into current projects, resource utilization, team performance and product health across your teams
• Ensure right stakeholders and cross-functional team members are involved in product reviews, document decisions and actions items, and follow up with owners on commitments.
• Identify and predict obstacles, collisions, and risk to projects across multiple teams and seek solutions to eliminate them
• Balance competing priorities and adjust resources as necessary.
• Define and manage how the team interfaces with other functions such as Marketing, Operations, Sales, Finance, and Legal.
• Cultivate, negotiate and manage relationships with cross-functional partners
What We Need from You
• BA/BS degree, 4+ years Program Management, Project Management or relevant experience.
• Long-term strategic thinking balanced with near-term execution skills. Distinctive problem solving skills.
• Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence business leaders.
• Demonstrable skills and experience in mediation, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
• Demonstrated track record successfully managing ambitious and operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams.
• Experience in structuring teams and implementing initiatives at scale with marketing and creative teams.
• Background in establishing systems: experience developing processes where little exists, and demonstrated flexibility to get things done
• Passionate and enthusiastic about organizational excellence and attention to detail
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.