Night Shuttle Supervisor – Transportation
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Whom You'll Work For?
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
The Night Shuttle Supervisor ensures the safe and efficient transportation operations, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client's expectations. The Night Shuttle Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of operating the transportation division including staff management, revenue and expense control, safety, and client relations.
• Responsible for the supervision of location staff including delegating, coaching/developing, monitoring performance, and ensuring compliance with all company standards.
• Follow, train, and drive all Safety initiatives including completing driver assessments and provide feedback on safe driving techniques.
• Answer work telephone line and handle departure requests and answer questions and take reservations for Tour Bus Parking Operations.
• Perform cash and credit card transactions and complete daily shift-end transaction reports.
• Follow prescribed protocols for processing incident reports,
• Handle multitasking environment capably.
• Recruit, select, and train new employees.
• Able to successfully track and maintain monthly records for the following:
o Mileage Requirements
o Inspection Schedules
o Repair and Maintenance Logs
o Client Passenger Logs
• Monitor maintenance of the facility and associated premises to ensure that the bus depot is clean, safe, and maintained to standards; supervise on-going maintenance projects to ensure quality and timely completion.
• Manage ticket inventory, cash flow, reports, and audits to prevent loss through theft, error, or carelessness.
• Complete building and property closing procedures and checklists.
• Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; address escalated concerns from guests.
• Immediately respond to reports of accidents, incidents, or safety concerns.
• Complete Incident Reports and Train
• Always communicate professionally with guests, client, and teammates.
What We Want From You
• At least 25 years of age
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Working Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Previous supervisory experience (At least 2 years of management experience)
• Previous in the parking and/or transportation industry, preferred
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Able to perform minor maintenance on vehicles (i.e. change headlights, top of oil and other fluids, etc.)
• Occasionally move around the property by walking for extended periods of
• Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer
• Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time.
• Visually monitor the area and property for security purposes
• Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments.
• Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
• Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
• Must be able to report to work during all types of inclement weather.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.