Job Title: Greeter/Valet – Bothell, WA
Monday – Friday (9:00am – 1:00p) **Some flexibility**
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
Primary responsibilities of valet:
• Being friendly and outgoing with tenants and guests to the building
• Greet tenants and visitors
• Parking and retrieve customer’s vehicle
• Monitor and regulate parking at the location
• Providing directions or other helpful information to visitors
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Required skills, traits and abilities:
• Must have great attention for details,
• Must be able to read, write and verbally communicate in English
• Must be able to provide clear and accurate information when needed
• Must be able to stand for long periods
• Must be tolerant to being outdoor and winter weather conditions
• Must be able to jog or run at a proficient speed when needed
• Must be very organized, and be able to accurately track keys and valet tickets
• Must be able to work under pressure in high volume and fast pace situations
• Must be able to use a smart phone and computer tablet
• Must have valid driver’s license, updated insurance, and a good driving record
• Must be able to drive a manual transmission
Pay Rate: Starting at $16/hr
Job Type: Part Time
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.