Title: Valet Driver +400 Bonus
Location: Austin, TX
Who You'll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You'll Do
The Valet Driver position involves consistent interaction with people and is responsible for all valet duties at the assigned location. This position serves as the face of the company and is expected to help customers their concerns.
• Ensure that parking tickets and fees are collected accurately
• Communicate with customers in a friendly and inviting manner, answer questions about the operations and give directions when asked.
• Ensure safe handling and parking of a wide variety of vehicles
• Inform supervisor on duty of equipment repair and supply needs as they arise
• Complete the daily vehicle log and valet report
• Resolve conflicts promptly; ask for assistance as needed
• Maintain a professional appearance in accordance with company standards.
• Maintain a clean location at all times, inside and out.
• Stay informed by consistently reading the location log books, as well as adding any situations in the log book from your shift with details.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures set by company, client, and location manager.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
• Excellent customer service
• Must be able to drive stick shift vehicles.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to be outside, walking, at night for long periods of time.
• Ability to use a small handheld electronic device with ease.
• Must be able to see well and operate well outside at night.
• Accept direction willingly.
• Follow through with delegated tasks.
• Remain calm under pressure.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Ability to manage and motivate self.
• Good communication and listening skills.
• Must be able to pass a background check and have outstanding driving history check.
• Must be 18 year of age or older.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates. [The EEO statement is required for all job postings]