Wages starting at $20 per Hour!
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
The Valet Driver performs a variety of tasks to ensure a quality guest experience, and the smooth operation of the parking facility that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. The Valet Driver works closely with fellow team members, Parking Team Lead, and/or Parking Managers to ensure that audits are accurate, and work is completed in a timely manner.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
What We Want From You:
• Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to safely drive customer vehicles
• High level of professionalism
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Work well in a team oriented environment
• Be courteous and professional at all times
• Able to perform other parking related duties In addition to regular duties
• Flexible and willing to work evenings, weekend(s) or a weekend day
• A valid driver's license, with 4 or less demerits
• Basic math and computer skills
• Ability to work independently and proactively
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.