Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Pay Rate: $12.00 Per Hour
Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
A swift-maneuvering, exuberant valet attendant who interfaces with customers and exudes professionalism while serving as a face for REEF Parking and its brands. No need to be stuck in an office – you’ll be too busy putting a smile on customer’s faces at almost everyone’s favorite places: malls, restaurants, or stadiums, to name a few.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mobilize and coordinate beginning-to-end valet process by retrieving keys, retrieving vehicles for waiting guests, loading guest vehicles, and issuing tickets and/or leveraging electronic devices to enter customer information
- Foster customer success, happiness, and retention by building customer rapport, addressing customer inquiries, and providing directions when added
- Act as a fast-moving courteous company brand ambassador by interfacing with guests, opening guest vehicle doors, and unloading vehicles
- Deploy vehicle safety and security procedures to direct traffic, barricade positions, park guest cars in applicable spaces, inspect vehicles for damage, and report incidents and claims to location-designated leadership
- Pioneer financial operations by requesting and collecting relevant fees and reconciling end-of-shift revenue
What We Want From You:
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles (stick shift)
- Acceptable driving record and motor vehicle report (MVR)
- Ability to learn quickly and use sound decision making to thrive in fast-paced environments
- Ability to operate guest vehicles requiring normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot
- Ability to move from valet stand to customer cars by walking or running for extended period of time, sometimes for the entire duration of shift
- At least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license
- Previous valet experience preferred
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally move around the property by walking for extended periods of time.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer
- Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time.
- Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.