Title: Attendant Supervisor
Location: CHI St. Luke’s Health - Memorial
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
The Valet (Supervisor) ensures the safe and efficient parking of guest vehicles while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. The Valet (Supervisor) is responsible for responding quickly to customers’ requests and providing caring interactions with all guests, as well as providing leadership to other Valet staff and overall support to the Operations Manager. The Valet (Supervisor) works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that quality and safety standards are met at all times as well as adhering to state and local laws.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
1.Meet and greet all guests upon arrival; open guest vehicle doors, assist with unloading vehicle when necessary.
2. Retrieve keys from guest; issue ticket to guest or enter customer information using electronic device.
3. Park guest car in appropriate space, ensure safe and appropriate operation of guest vehicles.
4. Inspect vehicle for preexisting damage record information using electronic device or manual ticket; correctly record the make, model and exact location of each vehicle.
5. Quickly retrieve vehicles for waiting guests; assist guests with loading luggage or personal items when necessary.
6. Provide excellent customer service to guests; respond to guest inquiries in a courteous manner, give directions to nearest highway, destination, etc.
7. Direct traffic, position barricades, and arrange for towing service when necessary.
8. Immediately report any incidents or claims to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
9. Request and collect relevant fees for use of service.
10. Assist in reconciling end of shift revenue against the ticket distribution, when necessary.
11. Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
What We Want From You:
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.