Who You’ll Work For
At REEF, you’ll join a team of passionate and ambitious professionals working at the forefront of urban innovation. REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
• Providing leadership, direction, and management of finance as the head of finance for Parking
• Providing strategic recommendations to the CFO, President, and members of the executive management team
• Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of financial reporting
• Advising on short-term and long-term strategies that support the hyper growth pace of the organization
• Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
• Lead our efforts to prepare and complete financial auditing processes
What We Need From You
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.