Vice President, Employer Brand Marketing
Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a Vice President (VP) of Employer Brand Marketing to join our core Brand Marketing team. As a Vice President (VP) of Employer Brand Marketing you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our global employment branding and marketing strategy.
This is a critical position that requires an individual who is a thought leader with clear communication and leadership abilities to support our Talent Acquisition team with sourcing top talent across the globe. This person must be creative and well-organized and able to establish social media and print- and web-based recruiting campaigns under short deadlines.
You will wear many hats and constantly learn new things on the job. You will be surrounded by smart, dedicated, nice people. You will be proud of the company’s mission and your business area’s impact.
A few examples of what you will drive as part of this critical role:
• Develop strategies and execute marketing campaigns to promote REEF as an employer of choice to prospective hires
• Work with Talent Acquisition and organizational leaders to understand their needs and challenges in attracting talent
• Develop targeted branding campaigns to address those challenges
• Work closely with HR, Talent Acquisition and Communications teams to communicate REEF’s culture and unique value proposition to prospective hires
• Manage an agency and select internal resources to produce engaging content to share via a variety of channels, including website features, photos, videos, print collaterals, and communication templates
• Manage planning and execution of brand and marketing efforts to support REEF’s global employment branding initiatives
• Support Talent Acquisition team with marketing recruitment events and job fairs
• Expand REEF’s online presence on different employment sites and identify new ways to attract prospective hires
• Adapt messaging and creative as needed to tailor to specific markets globally
• Report on campaign and initiative results to Marketing and Talent Acquisition leadership teams at a regular cadence
What We Want From You:
• Minimum bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum ten years of experience in a marketing role
• Minimum five years in a management position
• Minimum five years in employer brand or HR marketing
• Experience developing targeted marketing campaigns required
• Passionate about talent acquisition and marketing
• Proficiency in MS suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent writing, grammar, communication, and presentation skills
• Strong relationship management and people skills
• Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities
• Collaborative, flexible, and effective in a cross-functional workplace with diverse teams and shifting priorities
• Able to balance multiple priorities and projects at once and meet deadlines
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.