Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
• Integrate all aspects of brand and coordinating with executive & cross-functional leadership and stakeholders to ensure optimal revenue and profits
• Lead, coach, empower and direct teams to perform for achievement of results in line with Company strategy and department goals while creating a culture of accountability and shared purpose among team members
• Oversee and develop supplier planning, programming, and activations to ensure that brand strategies and standards are achieved
• Implement sales effectiveness initiatives and standard KPI's for supplier reporting and scorecards, including quarterly business reviews frameworks.
• Oversee full-cycle S&OP process and inventory management
• Manage and oversee all functions related to budgeting, forecasting and pricing
• Analyze and review on an on-going basis opportunities/threats and strengths/weaknesses affecting growth of brand business
• Manage the development and implementation of effective business intelligence strategies including route-to-market, data analytics and other data resources to increase effectiveness of market strategies
• Interface with other functions across the company, representing the enterprise brand team to matrix partners and leadership as needed
• Coach, direct, counsel team on overall performance; define expectations and monitor progress
• Attract, retain, and motivate team in order to maintain an engaging work environment and ensuring sound policies and procedures adhered to
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
*Note – the physical demands and work conditions should not be altered unless the role is a field position; field positions have a separate set of demands and work conditions that must be used*
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.