VP of Launch
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You'll Do
The Vice President of Launch will be responsible for building and leading a diverse team of launchers. They will assist the operations team with expansion of Reef Kitchens into new markets throughout various cities and oversee the initial set up of each market. Engage in solution-centered conversations with decision makers to discover their particular needs and goals and communicate that effectively to internal teams.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Execute all set up activities for all new markets
· Foster a learning culture: hold the team and colleagues accountable in a mutually respectful way and drive continuous improvement;
· Direct role in overseeing the successful launch of Reef Kitchens for different markets
· Build a launch plan and strategy for assigned markets, and create and optimize processes to ensure we are learning and pivoting our approach as required
· Manage and oversee the launch of new Reef Kitchens in coordination with the Operations team, while ensuring a fun and inclusive work culture
· Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure each new Reef Kitchens launches according to its planned date and set standards, meeting all expected key metrics
· Balance attention to detail with swift execution to ensure we do things quickly and well
· Report on launch status and relay in-market insight to senior leadership daily
· Provide guidance and assistance to Launchers in securing licenses and permits by working with city officials
· Identify and present new locations for expansion; coordinating with landlords and property managers to acquire new sites.
· Organizational Skills; able to multi-task and work in a fast paced; every changing environment
· Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to work across all levels of an organization
· Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones through clear and concise communication and reporting tools
· Ability to balance swift pace of execution with attention to detail
· Problem-solving mindset, ready to crack any challenge that comes your way, all while being resilient
· Flexibility: Launching new markets means you will spend a lot of time on the road, traveling to wherever business needs you on short notice
· Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to build relationships, lead a team, manage employees, and create a hard-working but fun workplace
· Self-motivated, self-directed and accountable to take ownership of tasks to ensure solution
What We Want From You:
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.